Try our processing program Creator for free!
It works for 21 days, with all features available to you.
Processing How-To video
Creator needs 64-bit Windows 7, 8 or 10.
This evaluation version is 100% identical to the full version you get with the camera. It is just time-limited to 21 days.
There is no need to re-install the full version later. Just enter the activation key.
To existing customers
Creator 1.x.x creates a copy of the Creator 0.x.x data.
You can continue to use your exiting Creator version. Your existing data will not be touched.
The processing capacity is at least 35.000 streetviews a day with the recommended NVIDIA GTX 970 or 980 graphics card.
With the NVIDIA GTX 1080 graphics card is it 75.000 streetviews a day
Creator main features
- Project and Tour management
- Create different player layouts to match to your needs
- A map to view and edit your recordings position and orientation
- Duplicate Remover for roads recorded twice or more often
- Watermarks designer
- Create geo-referenced and leveled equirectangular panoramas
- Create the player with all files
- Dark and Light theme
- Tidy Interface with Standard and Advanced features
- Multi-language: English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Chinese, Romanian
Manage your projects.
- Have many projects at the same time.
- Add new tours to an existing project.
- Back up and restore a project or tour.
- Move/copy tours from one project to another.
- Each Project can have many Tours.
- See all Tours and tour-specific settings.
- Add a new Tour even months after starting a Project.
- Review all Tours of the Project on a map.
- Many different map providers as base-layer
- WMS as base-layer
- Use your own custom map as base-layer
- Show Points of Interest, POIs
- Zoom in and out
- Hide and show tours
- Click a tour name to zoom in on it
- Display tours as lines, icons or both
- Select a single or many streetviews
- Move and rotate streetview(s)
- Deactivate and active streetview(s)
- Automatically line up icons
- Highlight icons for tunnels
- Show icons in tunnels only
Automatically remove duplicates from roads recorded more than once.
- Fine-tune by distance
- Fine-tune by time
- Fine-tune by altitude
- In addition you can still make manual changes.
- Manual changes are not deleted when running the Duplicate Remover again.
- Create a working player.
- View it before installing to a server.
- Review extra player layouts
- Equirectangular panoramas
- Panorama tiles for the player
- .sql file for the players database
You decide what to process how.
- Enter your Copyright for the equirectangular panoramas EXIF.
- Adjust for your timezone.
- Process a small sample quick to show to your customer.
See what the real player would look like.
Comfortably enter all the settings to customize the player:
- Start Tour
- Start pano
- Start view: Direction, Left/Right, Up/Down, Zoom
- Limit view: Up/Down and left/right
- Left Menu Text
- Left Link
- Right Menu Text
- Right Link
- Permalink Text
- Timeline Label
- Map visible/hidden
- Permalink visible/hidden
- Menu visible/hidden
- Map Button visible/hidden
- Advanced Features
- Three leveling options: Level, don’t level, static values only.
- Yaw, Pitch, Roll and Exposure adjustment for the whole Tour or Project
- Create easy Before/After comparison
- Document change by recording the same road again and again: January, February, March, April…
- Have your own labels.
Separate by Distance
- Remove clutter
- Convert a Tour recorded with Interval Mode to Distance Mode
- Level each streetview individually
- Set Exposure adjustment individually