Instant Player for Windows
Instant Player serves streetviews without the need to process them before.
This reduces the turnaround time dramatically.
Just configure the project as usual in Creator 3.
Then generate the instant-player folder. It only needs a minute.
Install the optional Instant Player to a Windows 10 PC or a Windows Server.
We recommend the NVIDIA RTX 2060 graphics card.
Open the Instant Player and add the project to it with a few mouse clicks.
Instant Player immediately starts to serve the streetviews, processing them on-the-fly.
There is no noticeable delay.
Once a streetview has been processed it is automatically cached to speed up future requests for it.
Instant Player is for Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 and 2019.
Instant Player is meant for closed user groups.
You can easily manage who is allowed to access what projects.
It provide user management with user accounts and passwords.
- Reduces the turnaround time to the bare minimum. No need to process all streetviews first.
- Works with Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 and 2019.
- Works with Clouds: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and Amazon EC2.
- For closed user groups.
- User authentication build-in.
- Map users to projects.
- Storage space needed stays the same by deleting sources for processed streetviews. (Optional).
- Projects can be updated in Creator 3.
Our programs are available to you for free for two weeks for evaluation. Get started right now!