How it works:
Facades automatically matches Streetviews to building coordinates (Lat/Lon) and then creates rectangular photos of the building facades.
The building photos can then be added to your existing GIS system to aid documentation.
For the building coordinates (Lat/Lon), point layer data in SHP, GDB, TAB, KML, GeoJSON and GML formats is accepted.
- Set the Creator program folder
- Set the Streetview project output folder
- Set the point layers data folder
Point layer data
- Select a point layer
- Select a unique identifier field as the name for the newly created facades photos
- Set the maximum distance allowed from the building to the Streetview. The default is set to 25 m.
- Create the Streetview layer
- Create the Streetviews
- Create the building facades photos
- Record Streetviews by car with the Recording Mode set to Distance and 1 meter.
- With the Creator program, configure the recorded project as usual.
- Start processing. Manually end processing after 1 minute to get the project configuration file.
- With your GIS program (e.g. ArcGIS or QGIS) create point data for the buildings you would like to document. Formats supported: SHP, GDB, TAB, KML, GeoJSON, and GML.
- Use the Facades program to load both the point data layer and the Streetview project output folder.
- Use the Facades program to create the Streetview layer, selecting only one Streetview right in front of each building.
- Add the Streetview layer to your GIS program and review.
- Use the Facades program to create Streetviews.
- Use the Facades program to create building facades photos.
Experience the Original 360 Production System
Create 360 degree Streetviews, like you've never seen before.