With Photogram, you are able to establish an object’s latitude, longitude and altitude from two Streetviews recorded in sequence by car.
How It Works:
Photogram uses sequences of Streetviews created by the Creator program, which is included with every camera.
You can mark any visible object in two different Streetviews and then obtain information on its latitude, longitude, and altitude.
Photogram is optimized for fast mass production and provides the following data:
- Points: Lat/Lon/Alt coordinates
- Lines: Length and coordinates
- Rectangle: Size coordinates, e.g. of a billboard
- Exports in Shapefile (.shp) format for ArcGIS
- Exports in .csv format for QGIS
- Asset tagging
- Measurement of length or height
- Measurement of an area, e.g. the size of an advertisment or a wall
- Multiple languages
- Made with mass-production in mind
- For each tagging and measurement, additional quality data is saved for easy quality assurance