To document the progress of a construction site or the development of a city we recommend to create the streetview player with a timeline.
Just record the same roads again. Then add the new recordings to your existing project as a timeline.
Streetviews are automatically linked together. Use the players Timeline selector to travel through time.
Timeline is a feature of the Creator processing program for Windows included with all Applied Streetview cameras.
A Before, During and After timeline of a road construction site.
A crossroad is turned into a roundabout:
Main Timeline Features
- Unlimited number of timelines
- Unlimited number of tours per timeline
- Unlimited number of streetviews per timeline
- Individual custom name for each timeline.
- Automatic linking of timelines
- Permalink for each view. Share with a colleague or save to a database.
- Comfortable configuration with Creator program.
- Can be combined with all other player features.
- Over 40 background map providers to pick from. Or use your own custom map-tiles.
- Applied Streetview Camera System for recording
Find Out More