Original 360 Railway Mounting System
Create Streetviews of railway tracks and installations.
The railway mount can be attached to a locomotive or railcar and used to record railroad tracks. The camera has a built-in 1TB data capacity that can store 1,000km of railway track when recording every 5 meters.
Did you know…?
You can use a single camera with all four mounts available. Switching just takes a minute.
You can use the railway editor program to map the tracks and the railway player to search for mile markers.
Comprehensive end-to-end solution that covers the planning, recording & processing stages.
The Streetviews created are 8192 x 4096 pixels – even larger than 8k!
With our camera there is no obligation to publish your images online or have them appear in search engines.
The program comes in English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, German and Chinese, as standard. More languages can be added easily.
How does it work? The straightforward
4-step process provides instant results:
The railway mount includes the following items:
- Magnetic railway mount
- Documentation for building custom mounts
- Railway editor program, with tracks and milepost creation capability
- Railway player with track selection and a search for mileposts
- 2 extra-large batteries for all-day recording
- 2 battery chargers (50Hz, 240V)
- Snap-in holder for navigation device
- Quick-release connector
- Set of six replaceable and reusable lens protectors
- Spare parts