Mounted with a suction cup to the windscreen
Main features of the WiFi Remote Control:
- A Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (8″) Android tablet is included with the camera.
- Live preview of the cameras photos recorded
- Live GPS position on map or aerial image
- Three release modes:
- By distance: E.g. every 5 meters. Set the distance by yourself.
- By interval: 1 to 30 seconds. Set the interval yourself.
- Manual release. Tap a button on the tablet to release the camera.
- Display a track of yesterdays recordings to help today’s recording. Avoid recording roads twice.
- On-map buttons: Start/Stop recording, Manual Release
- On-map data: Release Mode, Speed, Number of satellites, satellite fix, data-sets recorded, capacity remaining, Battery Voltage
- On-map display customization: Customize the map tab by adding more buttons and display values.
- Multi-language: English, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, French, Romanian. Additional languages are available upon request.
- Offline map-tiles/aerial images on microSD card
- Display kmz/kml overlay to mark recording areas
- Display MBtiles overlays to show thousands of roads to record.
- POI (Point of Interest) icons to release the camera and save a predefined or live comment
- Add your own POI icons
- Battery Monitor with low battery alarm and Voltage and alert logging.
- Get as many additional SSDs as you need. Format new SSDs in-camera before first usage. Format empty SSDs before re-using.
- Update the cameras firmware
- Backup/Import projects for safekeeping and to resume a project later
Have a look at the details: Remote Control Manual