Benefits of the Applied Streetview Camera for your daily business
The Applied Streetview Camera System is the turn-key solution for 360 degree panorama surveys and documentation. It helps your decision making processes such as
- Maintenance procedures
- Quality control
- Documentation of state of construction
- Construction planning
- Documentation of construction
- environmental impact studies
With the modern technology of the Applied Streetview Camera System, you can complete everyday tasks in a professional manner and more efficiently than ever before.
For the first time, the Applied Streetview Camera System allows you to visualize streets, roads, motorways as well as railway tracks, plants, residential and commercial zones quickly and easily in photo-realistic clarity. It automatically lets you create a wide range of documentation and maps.
Its multiple applications are useful for surveyors, construction planners, building authorities, architects, business development associations, state and traffic planners, and many other users.
Overview of applications
- Road maintenance
- Railway planning and maintenance
- Marketing, advertising
- Mapping, GIS
- Real estate documentation
- Property management and marketing
- Economic promotion
- City, regional, and landscape planning
- Civil engineering (quantity surveying, traffic planning and street construction)
- Choosing optimal corridors (i.e. for streets, pipelines, etc.)
- Energy delivery (electricity, gas) as well as supply and disposal (water, waste water)
- Environmental impact studies
- Socio-economic mapping
- Geospatial market analyses (SWOT analyses))
- Topographical analysis for various purposes (analyses of incline, exposure, insulation, quantity surveying, calculation of outflow)
- Geological and soil mapping, monitoring ground and surface water quality
- Environmental research and environmental monitoring, mapping, and analysis of natural resources like animals and plants, soil quality, hydrological resources, air quality, climate, forestry, agriculture, ecological and biological studies
- Logging and monitoring events (criminal activity, accidents, fire, disruptions)
Planning processes for real estate and city development projects
An overview of possible applications:
- Remote diagnosis
- Before and After comparison
- SWOT analyses
- Capacity planning
- Virtual accessibility
- Disaster preparation
Is this the ideal location? Does the architecture look harmonious? Is the building the correct height?
When you use project simulation from Applied Streetview Camera System, you have the perfect instrument for planning and visualization, an instrument which is also useful in the early stages of your project to accelerate decision making processes and avoid possible wrong decisions.
The Applied Streetview Camera System transfers arrangements for your project to the Internet and eliminates the need for multiple time-, personnel-, and cost-intensive steps in production. It also provides potential customers with a graphical and realistic simulation of the project. It is specifically designed to make real estate and construction projects more experiential and comprehensible for any viewer.
- Saving time through quick data collection
- Shortening and avoiding street closures
- Customer specific, modular analyses
- Detailed, complete data sets
- Improved life cycle management
- Impressive cost-performance ratio
Mobile mapping is becoming more and more important for street planning. The Applied Streetview Camera System can be used for the mobile documentation of streets, roads, motorways, interstates, highways, railways, train tracks, and waterways. Using the Applied Streetview Camera System, civil engineering departments and others responsible for roadway maintenance can improve their infrastructure management. We can successfully implement mobile documentation even in areas which are difficult to reach. The Applied Streetview Camera System uses mobile documentation to deliver solid data sets used to survey and evaluate surface deformations of larger objects like streets, bridges, or supporting walls.
The Applied Streetview Camera System offers considerable advantages when dealing with catastrophes like flooding, earthquakes, landslides, etc. Thanks to detailed, actual pictures, it is easy to quickly and precisely assess the situation and receive useful information for analyzing and visualizing damage in a short period of time.
Give it a try!
Demo of the Applied Streetview Camera System.
Participation is free. We provide lunch.
Next events: 30. March, 13. April, 4. May, 18. May 2015. Or contact us to schedule a private demo!
Already booked and no longer available: 6. April 2015
Streetview Technology GmbH
Nearby Frankfurt am Main Airport. Airport Code: FRA
Print Driving Directions
– Remote: Capture modes and settings.
– Mount the camera to the car.
– Drive around the block, recording.
– Processing of the captured data.
– Displaying the result on a local server.
– Publishing to the Internet (You don’t have to!)
– Q&A: We answer your questions, and listen to your needs.
Please contact when interested.
Just give us a call if you like to schedule a private demo instead.
The Applied Streetview Camera System is a complete solution that covers all steps from recording to display.
No additional parts or development is needed. The camera records at a 30 Megapixel resolution at 7 frames per second. Three recording modes are available for release: Distance, time and manually. Coverage is 360 x 160 degree, that is the whole world except the cars rooftop. The included GNSS receiver covers 4 independent GPS systems for high accuracy mapping world-wide. A dedicated leveling sensor allows for automatic leveling. Each panorama is fully geo-referenced with Latitude, Longitude, Altitude, Direction, GPS date and time and local date and time. The created panoramas work with virtually all Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Photogrammetry solutions. The included PC processes recordings into panoramas, and then into a working player.
The PC automatically creates a working krpano panorama viewer with our exclusive leafletjs map plug-in. Maps from many map providers as well as aerial images and custom maps can be displayed.
Technology Download Datasheet
No matter whether you’re recording on foot, with your bicycle or by car, Applied Streetview provides the mount to achieve the full 360° panorama experience. You can fasten the camera system to the back or onto the roof-rack of your car.
The camera has six sensors which, taken together, have a resolution of 30 megapixels. One picture covers a section of 360 x 160 degrees, offering you an essentially complete panorama view. Only the person carrying the backpack or the cars rooftop are not pictured. The camera records footage for up to seven panoramas per second. A built-in GPS system determines where the picture was taken and in which direction the camera was pointed. During processing by the included PC the software assembles the photos and writes position, time and the direction into each panoramic picture.
Included with the Car Camera System. Fits into the camera case. For the quick job.
Highest panorama quality for the concerned professional.
Included with the Backpack Camera System.
To boldly go where no man has gone before.